Retail ID Card Printers
Attract More Consumers and Increase Revenue with Retail Cards
Loyal clients and remarkable customer experiences mean increased bottom lines for retail shops, restaurants, and service businesses. Our on-site card printing solutions enable your company to offer customized, on-demand member cards, loyalty cards, and customer rewards programs to grow your business and enhance your customer experience.
With Pointman Technologies Printers you can:
- Issue cards anywhere – instantly, centrally and/or remotely.
- Deliver unique, highly personalized Retail cards quickly and conveniently.
- Meet increasing flexibility demands with innovative card personalization technologies.
- Drive down cost-per-card by increasing card manufacturing efficiency.
Card Programs Supported by Pointman Technologies Inc.
- A gift card is a type of stored-value payment card commonly issued by retailers and banks. Gift cards are preloaded with a set value. There are two major types of gift cards – those that can be used only at one store chain or one location (closed loop) and those that can be used anywhere (open loop).
- A prepaid card is a form of secured card that is tied to a previously deposited cash balance. Purchases made with prepaid cards are checked for approval against existing funds. Essentially a stored-value card, they usually carry major association logos and can be spent in the same way.
- Creative personalized loyalty cards enable retailers, casinos and many others to reward customers with points, discounts and perks. Loyalty card programs also create opportunities to track customer data and use it to build strong, lasting relationships.