Government & Military ID Card Printers
End-to-End Solutions to Increase Security and Maximize Efficiency
Volunteer firefighters deserve as much protection and security as elected officials. Our identification and security solutions enable you to protect officers, staff, volunteers, and other service men and women. Highly durable and counterfeit-proof card solutions ensure the people, resources, and buildings that govern and protect our nations, including:
- Military ID Cards
- National and State ID Cards
- Government Employee ID Cards
- First Responder IDs
- Law Enforcement IDs
- Benefit Program and Social Security Cards
Solving Military, Government, and National Security Complexities
In an effort to prevent fraud, counterfeiting and exploitation, governments around the world are increasing security by issuing employee IDs, contractor IDs and military IDs that meet FIPS 201 and interoperability standards. Pointman Technologies offers cost-effective solutions that maximize security through the entire document-issuance process. Our solutions address the following challenges that come with national, government, and military identification, public programs, and national security:
- Pointman Technologies can help you organization find streamlined, secure systems for creating ID cards that are durable and can withstand everything from casual personal identification to high-impact, high-use access cards.
- Our solutions offer the strongest defense against tampering with military IDs or altering government IDs with custom laminates that feature unique tamper evidence and unsurpassed adhesion.
FIPS 201 Approval:
- Your agency or organization can achieve FIPS 201 approval for use in the Personal Identification Verification (PIV) card for access to U.S. Federal offices.
Biometric Storage and Electronic Security:
- Pointman Technologies can enable electronic security and biometric storage with industry-leading contact or contactless smart card technology.
Minimal Downtime to Reduce Risk:
- Minimize risk and implementation time with fully integrated components that require minimal downtime during the transition and promote continued, uncompromised security.
Secure Secondary Identification:
- State or provincial IDs are often issued as a form of identification when a national ID card is not offered or a state driver’s license cannot be obtained. Pointman Technologies can provide cost-effective state or provincial ID solutions that offer many of the same security and efficiency benefits of our proven national ID offerings.
Transit Programs and Expanded Applications:
- In many countries, transit cards are being expanded with smart card technology for multiple applications, such as making purchases in restaurants, stores and self-service kiosks. Pointman Technologies offers a variety of solutions for issuing and managing multi-application government cards
Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT):
- Governments can increase efficiencies and reduce fraud associated with food stamps by transferring benefit funds directly to a retail account for the purchase of food. Pointman Technologies offers cost-effective personalization solutions, debit card solutions and post-issuance management capabilities.
- Many governments issue social security benefits to qualified recipients through a government-issued ID card. Multi-functional cards can be designed to accommodate pension, medical insurance and social insurance applications. Pointman Technologies offers cost-effective solutions that maximize document security while increasing efficiency.
Access and Identification for Law Enforcement and First Responders:
- Law enforcement agencies use ID badges as a secure way to identify officers and control access to both classified information and secure areas. When an accident or crisis situation occurs, it is as imperative that first responders have access to the scene. Pointman Technologies can help design and implement an ID program that includes a variety of card securities to ensure the right people are in the right place at the right time.